Global supply chain issues across the nation will result in major LCEC service delays extending through 2023. There is no exact timeline on the supply disruption until material manufacturing delays and raw material shortages are rectified.
Natural gas price increases and summer heat are impacting power costs resulting in above average bills. Visit energy efficiency pages below for tips to save.
September 29, 2020 – Pets get into everything around the house, but don’t let their curiosity get them injured or, even worse, killed! Pet-proofing your home is a necessity to protect your beloved pets. Below are some simple tips for keeping your fuzzy family members safe:
• Be sure that all plugs are completely in their wall sockets. You do not want a wet nose, paw and tongue coming into contact with exposed prongs.
• Watch your cords for fraying or damage from nibbling. If unplugging cords is not an option and your furry friend is seeking out electrical cords, consider coating them in pet deterrent which is available at pet stores or wrap the cords in a cable or PVC.
• Never leave any electrical items plugged in near water!
• Do not allow your pet near lamps. If your pet loves lamps too much to keep them away, consider a low-heat lamp so there is less chance of fire if it is knocked over.
• Keep your furry friends away from cords behind your computer or television. It may be warm and cozy for them, but the risk is too great with all of those cords and electrical connections. If possible, set up comfy area for your pet that is completely free of electricity. This would be the ideal spot for their crate, bed, toys, etc.
Pet-proofing a home is just as important to baby-proofing since our “kids” rely on us to keep them safe! For more tips on electrical safety and more, visit lcec.net.
Seleccionando el boton “Continuar” ud. estará saliendo de la página de internet de LCEC e ingresará a una página de internet acogida por una compañia tercera. Por favor note que ud. no estará sujeto a o bajo la protección y reglas de privacidad de la página de internet de LCEC. LCEC no es responsable por el contenido y veracidad de la información en la página de internet. Antes de proceder y proveer cualquier información personal o confidencial, le sugerimos que revise las reglas de privacidad en el sitio de internet al que ud. está ingresando.