Moving to our service area?
Welcome! LCEC currently serves nearly 200,000 customers in Lee County and parts of Collier, Hendry, Charlotte, and Broward counties. To start service, click here or call 239-656-2300 or 800-599-2356, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Already an LCEC customer?
To move service, click here.
To disconnect service, click here.
To report an outage, click here.
To report energy theft, click here.
To request tree trimming, click here.
For new construction, click here.
To check the status of an existing construction work order, please call our office.
Or call 239-656-2300 or 800-599-2356, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Have the following information with you when you call or use the online forms:
To start service:
- Name under which the account will be listed
- Business entities must be active in the state in which they are established.
- Legal documents may be required to verify active status of a business entity.
- For business entities: FEI or EIN number
- For individuals: social security number or passport
- Completed W-9 form. (ONLY FOR BUSINESSES)
- Completed Commercial Authorization form. (ONLY FOR BUSINESSES)
- Phone number
- Address of service location to be connected
- Date of service connection
- Mailing address if different from physical location
- If the meter to the existing service is off, a county inspection and/or fire inspection may be required before the meter is connected.
- For the quickest service, have the name of the current account holder, homeowner or meter number at the address
To stop service:
- Account number
- Name on account
- Social security number
- Phone number
- Address of service location to be disconnected
- Date of service disconnection
- Mailing address after service is disconnected (Please be sure to leave a forwarding address on file for your final bill and future delivery of equity retirements.)
The form below will allow your rental property to be automatically connected in your name each time a tenant moves out. Please provide us with your current information by completing the form below and faxing it to 239-995-4287.
The automated landlord process will not be in place until we receive the completed request form. Landlord accounts that require a deposit are not eligible to participate in the Landlord Agreement program.
Please click here if you need to download Adobe Reader.
Landlord Transfer Agreement